|A.P.J Abdul Kalam Quotes|
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was born in 1931 in Rameswaram, Tamilnadu. He is the former President of India and also referred to as the Missile Mile.
Dr. Kamal had his share of childhood struggle and yet did not succumb to the situation. There were setbacks, disappointments, and distractions, but he fought against all the odds of his life.
His father (Jainulabdeen) was a boat owner. He was not much educated. Also, could not make enough wealth for the family.
Through his dad’s words of wisdom, he understood the importance of offering prayers to god. He also learned honesty and maintain self-discipline from his father. His mother (Ashiamma) was filled with generosity and kindness. She offered food and help to others whenever possible.
He got endless opportunities to work as a great Indian scientist and immensely contributed to the growth of Indian space technology. Rocketry was reborn in India. With the technological vision of Dr. Kalam and the resilient team, this was made possible.
I have listed some of the most powerful A.P.J Abdul Kalam Quotes for all the people seeking motivation in life. These uplifting quotes will make your day. It will make you stronger and your day brighter.
1. “Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
2. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
3. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
4. “If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First Attempt In Learning.”
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
6. “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.”
7. “Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.”
8. “All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
9. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
10. “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.”
11. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
12. “If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance – then anything can be achieved.”
13. “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.”
14. “Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.”
15. “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.”
16. “The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.”
17. “To become ‘unique,’ the challenge is to fight the hardest battle which anyone can imagine until you reach your destination.”
18. “Writing is my love. If you love something, you find a lot of time. I write for two hours a day, usually starting at midnight; at times, I start at 11.”
19. “We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.”
20. “It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone.”
21. “Dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don’t sleep before fulfilling them.”
22. “Suffering is the essence of Success.”
23. “You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”
24. “Dream is not the thing you see in sleep but is that thing that doesn’t let you sleep.”
25. “Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution.”
26. “This is my belief: that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.”
27. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
28. “Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.”
29. “When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.”
30. “To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces— desire, belief, and expectation.”
31. “If you want to leave your footprints On the sands of time Do not drag your feet.”
32. “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us to tap and develop these powers.”
33. “Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.”
34. “He who knows others is learned, but the wise one is the one who knows himself. Learning without wisdom is of no use.”
35. “What you are destined to become is not revealed now but it is predetermined.”
36. “See the flower, how generously it distributes perfume and honey. When it’s work is done, it falls away quietly. Try to be like the flower, unassuming despite all it’s qualities.”
37. “The ignited mind of the youth is the most powerful resource on the earth, above the earth and under the earth.”
38. “Walt Disney character Pinocchio said: ‘When you wish upon a star It does not matter who you are”
39. “For each person I lost I found a new layer of grief to cover myself with, and each time I tried to bring something of their essence into my own being – be it unconditional love, kindness, and piety.”
40. “There is no greater power in heaven or on earth than the commitment to a dream.”
Let me know your favorite A.P.J Abdul Kalam quotes from the list.